The ATOS-VX is our most versatile model, suited for single, tandem and motorised flying. An impressive 183kg hook-in weight make this glider ideal for tandem flying. A-I-R is offering an optimized, bigger tandem A-frame with big wheels.
Compared to tandem flex-wing hanggliders, the sink rate of the VX increases only by a small fraction of the amount accepted in traditional tandem flights.
When flown with our AIRstream carbon A-frame, this glider offers great performance and a unbeatable sink-rate to heavier pilots or when flying in weak conditions.
- Span: 14,0 m
- Wing area: 16 m 2
- Aspect ratio: 12,25
- Min. sink rate: 0,6 m/s
- Glider weight: 47,5kg
- Min. take-off weight: 110 kg
- Max. take-off weight: 231 kg
- Transport dimensions: 5,8x0,48x0,2 m
- Rigging/derigging: approx. 18 Minuten
- Certification: DHV 3E
- Spars can be transported seperately